Unofficial CyanogenMOD 10.1 for Huawei U9508 / G615.
At this stage we are including a lot from Huawei, like kernel and HAL. The aim is to rewrite part of the code to make the ROM closer to AOSP standards, including the less binaries from Huawei that we can.
Please use TWRP to install even if chinese geno recovery is still supported
is old and buggy so it won’t be supported.
This rom must be installed with a custom recovery and requires an unlocked bootloader.
I managed to fix the camera app issue and introduced some “advanced settings” in the settings app hoping you can enjoy. Just look at the pictures 🙂
What is working:
- rild (proprietary) [xmm6260]
- 3D acceleration (proprietary HW composer and surfaceflinger)
- gps (proprietary)
+ SpeedFIX(port from galaxy Note)
- sensors (proprietary) [akm8963, etc]
- audio policy and playback (proprietary, that means the whole mediaserver from HUAWEI is included into the build)
- camera (proprietary+skia patch)
- mobile signal detection (coded rilclass)
- mass storage (init.k3v2oem1.usb.rc)
- battery stats
- HD Video
- 2G signal strength
- camera app
- Dolby background service
What is NOT working:
- FM radio (MINOR)
- long time booting (MINOR)
- mediascanner on sdcard is buggy (CRITICAL and no idea how to fix it)
If you find any bugs as I will be away for a while just leave me an e-mail as probably I won’t be able to check wordpress frequently
Surdu_petru, papsi177, kholk, pelelademadera,MoiZie
You can find the device tree for compiling from source on github https://github.com/mangusta86/android_device_huawei_hwu9508
Sources for last beta are not yet available… I will try to upload them by the end of the September