Unofficial CyanogenMOD 10.1 for Huawei U9508 / G615.
At this stage we are including a lot from Huawei, like kernel and HAL. The aim is to rewrite part of the code to make the ROM closer to AOSP standards, including the less binaries from Huawei that we can.
Please use TWRP to install as chinese geno recovery is old and buggy so it won’t be supported.
This rom must be installed with a custom recovery and requires an unlocked bootloader.
What is working:
- rild (proprietary) [xmm6260]
- 3D acceleration (proprietary HW composer and surfaceflinger)
- gps (proprietary) + SpeedFIX(port from galaxy Note)
- sensors (proprietary) [akm8963, etc]
- lights (coded)
- audio policy and playback (proprietary, that means the whole mediaserver from HUAWEI is included into the build)
- camera (proprietary+skia patch)
- mobile signal detection (coded rilclass)
- mass storage (init.k3v2oem1.usb.rc)
- battery stats
- HD Video
What is NOT working:
- FM radio (MINOR)
- camera app forceclose but any other camera is ok (CRITICAL)
- long time booting (MINOR)
- LED notification needs adjustments (MAJOR)
- 2G signal strength (MAJOR)
Surdu_petru, papsi177, kholk, pelelademadera,MoiZie
You can find the device tree for compiling from source on github https://github.com/mangusta86/android_device_huawei_hwu9508